Monday 7 December 2015

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

What a wonderful festive weekend we had; meeting our friends for Christmas lunch on Saturday and chilling at home watching Christmas movies on Sunday. Somewhere inbetween all that I managed to grab a little crafting time.  I had ordered the gorgeous Winter Wonderland Designer Series Paper (DSP) last week, and couldn't wait to make Christmas stars with them.

I had made these Christmas stars a few weeks ago, but not with these papers. I'd seen them in the Stampin' Up! Christmas Catalogue and had to Pinterest them to find out how to make them myself.  After watching a video via Chic n Scratch I was all clued up on how to make these gorgeous handmade Christmas decorations.



They are so simple to make, you literally only need paper, scissors (I used guillotine as I have one), glue, a ruler, pen and glue dots. I finished them with lengths of metallic gold twine to hang them on my shelves.  If you like the look of them, go and check out the video and have a go yourself.  Don't forget to order the Winter Wonderland DSP via my online shop, hurry though as these beauties will be retiring after Christmas.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment